At Diamante, we hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can
relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We want you to help share and shape our
mission to be the best customer-centric fintech company. Diamante is one of the most promising
fintech start-ups and the spirit of innovation is part of our DNA. We do this every day by solving
complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the
good news is that we’ve only just begun.
About the Job:
Diamante Blockchain is looking for experienced Business Development Manager to work with our
dynamic team, who is familiar with crypto and NFT, P2E gaming sphere, to join our fast-growing
Our ideal candidate is an English fluent, skilled and crypto-driven Business Developer with an eye
for detail. At the moment we are looking for someone who already has experience in blockchain
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential partners to establish rapport, arrange meetings and secure new
partners. Initiate, structure, and negotiate high-impact strategic brand partnerships directly
with Top E-commerce and Offline partners for various products.
- Help develop the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Block Stack’s web 3.0 partnership model
including infrastructure and APIs.
- Planning and over-seeing new marketing initiatives with partners.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities for business.
- Finding and developing new market opportunity and improving sales.
- Develop quotations and proposals for various clients.
- Working with the founders / leaders of Block Stack to 1) identify their technical and
commercial challenges / opportunities, and 2) map those needs onto people, technology,
knowledge, programs, relationships across Block Stack that could potentially help.
- Produce periodic management reports in relation to partnership and user acquisition KPI.
- Identify product gaps and produce competitor analyses; propose strategies to close the gaps
and improve our competence.
- Understand the organisation’s business requirements and plan campaigns to target
- Drive the way we connect with potential users to grow Block Stack’s active user base.
- Build a strong brand name and presence in the local blockchain / cryptocurrency
- Ideal candidate should be able to handle several countries at the same time.
- At least 5 years of proven “B2B” sales experience ideally in finance, internet or social media
- Exceptional sales hunting skills.
- Creativeness and audacity approaching clients.
- Strong negotiation and representation skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Hands on’, ‘can do’ attitude is a prerequisite.
This is a role with unique visibility and tremendous growth potential! Ultimately, we are committed
to creating a new era in the global fintech space!