At Diamante, we hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can
relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We want you to help share and shape our
mission to be the best customer-centric fintech company. Diamante is one of the most promising
fintech start-ups and the spirit of innovation is part of our DNA. We do this every day by solving
complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and
the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
About the Job:
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface
components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. Candidate will
also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our frontend codebase.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Take ownership of technical architecture, coding, and development standards, whilst producing high
quality, re-usable code, and ensuring best practices are followed by the team you lead.
- Build pixel-perfect, dynamic UIs across iOS and Android.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance issues for near native experience.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Minimum 3-4 years working as a React Native/JS Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
This is a role with unique visibility and tremendous growth potential!