At Diamante, we hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can
relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We want you to help share and shape our
mission to be the best customer-centric fintech company. Diamante is one of the most promising
fintech start-ups and the spirit of innovation is part of our DNA. We do this every day by solving
complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the
good news is that we’ve only just begun.
About the Job
Diamante Blockchain is looking for a technically strong candidate who is willing to take on a challenging
role and wants to meet their career ambitions. The ideal candidate has been with good academics,
has a strong career track record, and most importantly a logical ability to convert business
requirements into solutions. They should be able to work independently and within a team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Good Knowledge in PHP, MySQL/MySQLi.
- Knowledge of Framework like Laravel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Must have a good attitude towards teamwork.
- Minimum 2-4 years working as a WordPress Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology and/or related discipline
This is a role with unique visibility and tremendous growth potential!